Adding a New Video Episode to GetOutdoorsTV with Tempest
After watching this video GetOutdoorsTV Publishers will know how to success create a new Video Episode. We cover uploading the new video asset and supplying all the necessary information to publish.
In order to successfully publish a video episode you will need:
- Your video asset downloaded locally to your device. We support MP4, MOV and AVI file formats
- (Optional) thumbnail image (16:9 aspect ratio) to show with your video, in the case you don't like the automatically chosen image
- Title - all video episodes must have a title
- Short Summary/Dek - compelling text that is shown in search results or home pages to promote the video
- Description/Body - more text describing what the user will see in the video that is displayed on the article page
- Promo Image - this image will be shown from home pages or search results to promote the episode
- Author - you must assign the episode an author
- Section - all new episodes will be place in the New Episodes section. The team from GOTV will place it in the right section at the time of publishing.
- Slug - this will form the unique url to the video and must be unique
- Sending the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to publish the video
In less than 10 steps you can request to have your video published on GetOutdoorsTV. Please watch the video and leave questions in the comments.